Saturday 20 February 2016

Thenji's Baby Shower

On the 18th January i got the pleasure of planning and styling my sister Thenji's Baby Shower.
Nothing gave Ebu and I more joy than discovering that our little sister was going to become a mother.
Because Thenji and Molamu are expecting a baby boy, we decided to go for duck egg blue colour and white. 

I just loved these edgy images from Thenji and Molamu's maternity shoot so much, that I just had to incorporate them  as part of the table decor details.  How cool and adorable are their #team Atang     t-shirts? 
I cannot begin to describe how amazing it has been, being pregnant at the same time with my sister. To be able to share this journey with her has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life. As  this is not my first rodeo, i swear Thenji consults with me more than she does her own doctor hahahaha!! According to her, her big sister knows a whole lot about pregnancies.
 I am loving every minute of it!!
Of course, the cherry on top is how Ebu is already spoiling these two babies rotten, even before they arrive. I am scared to see how crazy she is going to get when they finally get here
Celebrating the showering of Baby Atang with friends and family made this event much more special.
I know Thenji felt loved

We cannot wait to meet Atang and watch you become what we all know will be an incredible mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment