Friday 7 August 2015

10 Facts About Me

Hello!

If you are here chances are you have been following my wedding planning advice blogs, today i would like to chat on a more personal note, and give you a little glimpse into who i am, as i hope to connect with you on an authentic level. I thought writing 10 facts about myself would be a fun way to do this, so here goes; 


1. I am a sucker for a good dose of inspiration, i could listen to inspirational talks all day

2. My sisters are my best friends, and i am a middle child between the two of them

3.Give me sea food any time of day and you have given me the best meal in the world

4. I am 32 years old + 6 Months (there, i said it)

5. I joined the wedding industry part time in 2008 and full time in 2011

6.I have thought of quitting my business three  times in the last four years. Yep! that's how hard it got    sometimes, but no more of that nonsense.
   
7. My Bachelor's Degree in Town and Regional Planning, is happily gathering dust in a document 
   case under my bed. I think we are both happy about that. :-)

8. I am Xhosa, but cannot speak it, i hope to take up lessons one day.

9. December 19th  marks my 6 year wedding anniversary to a wonderful husband and August               the 17th is the 5th birthday to the sweetest little girl to whom i am a mummy.

10. I was orphaned at the age of two, and believe that hugely  molded who i am today. 

Thanks for Reading 

P.S Newly Engaged? don't forget to claim your FREE! Wedding Venue Site Visit Checklist that i designed to help you choose the correct venue for your wedding. Just go to this page's side bar and click on resource 







No comments:

Post a Comment